Occupational Therapy in Woodbridge, Virginia
The Occupational Therapist will focus on Basic Skills Re-Education for you or your patient. They can also facilitate the fitting and education on the use of prosthetics.
Treatment covers various aspects of skills re-education including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- Fatigue Management in Overcoming Disability
- Skills Restoration Exercises
- Training to Restore Balance
- Upper Extremity Strength Restoration
- Work Safety Practices
As much as possible, we will enhance the Client’s Coordination and promote their progress in the Skills Restoration Program. There are also exercises that teach Energy Conservation and Management for the patient.
Do you need more information about skilled care services from OptimumCare Home Care services? Call us at 703-490-8003.