Physical Therapy in Arlington County, Virginia
The ability to move, to walk, to run – mobility gives us freedom. Unfortunately, injury and/or disability can reduce that freedom but there is always something that can be done to restore it. At OptimumCare Home Care services, we have physical therapists who will work with patients in the restoration of their mobility and muscle function.
Treatments provided include:
- Orthotics and Prosthetics Fitting
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Aerobic Training and Exercises
- Mobility Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Treatment / Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Swimming Pool / Aquatic Therapy
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Toning and Coordination of Muscle
- Vestibular Restoration / Balance Training
For select clients, there may need to be treatment that involves Proper Posture and Positioning – sometimes this can be very useful for athletes and sports enthusiasts who want to keep themselves fit. We also offer Physical Therapy for Geriatric Patients and Pediatric Patients.